users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Security constraint ignored?

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Sun, 08 Aug 2010 04:18:10 PDT

No I get right to the page as if I hadn't specify any security constraint ...

This is really surprising but I believe it is because I have put as welcome page in my web.xml a page under the "secured" url-pattern.

On the other way, if I change this page and I put a new one who has a link towards the protected page I get:

- If I use a h:commandLink , again I get to the page without any problem (instead of getting to the login page)
- If I use a commandButton and I call a method on my backing bean, it says it cannot find the navigation definition in my facelet-config.xml (which is present!!!)

Thank you
Edmondo
[Message sent by forum member 'edmondo1984']