users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Strange behaviour/bug with remote GF 3.0.1: HTTP/1.1 302 Moved Temporarily

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Mon, 02 Aug 2010 11:43:07 PDT

Here is a status after some weeks of monitoring:

After monitoring what I described above I can confirm now everything I have described above is reproducible.

I hope this thread is getting some attantion from the Glassfish developers since this thread discovered a bug or at least a misbehaviour of GF 3.0.1

Please let us all know here if you can also reproduce this issue or if you cannot!

Thanks,
Nabi
[Message sent by forum member 'nabizamani']