users@glassfish.java.net

Issues Pulling Down Deployed WAR

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2010 12:40:07 PDT

Hi Guys,

I've built a Netbeans Platform Application and packaged it up as a WAR. I've taken this war and deployed it on a Glassfish 3.0.1 server. The app shows up as deployed fine and I can see its components when browsing around the file-system hierarchy via a web browser. However, when I go to run a JNLP I get:

"HTTP Status 404 - Servlet JnlpDownloadServlet is not available"

It seems like glassfish isn't parsing the JNLP properly? I can't seem to find any pointers on google. Would someone please help me out here?

-Ben
[Message sent by forum member 'ph1g']