users@glassfish.java.net

Re: OSGI bundle - Lazy Loading entities in seperate bundle fails to deploy

From: CasMeiron <casmeiron_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Jul 2010 17:41:09 -0300

Hi Cameron (lol, my nickname is like ur name),

This is exactly what I'm looking for. I gave up when I discovered that
persistence.xml is unable to find entities class that are not directly on
classpath (another osgi bundle file). The only way I think is having all
entities on the same jar (yeah, I know, why this can't be done?).

Hope someone have a solution for us.

Thanks.

--------
Paulo Reis.