users@glassfish.java.net

Re: NullPointerException In EclipseLink During EAR Deployment

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Tue, 20 Jul 2010 13:27:02 PDT

Thanks for you reply.

This will take a little while, because the actual application is complex, and I'll have to remove most of the noise, leaving just the problem itself. The ORM override will be easier, but the missing tables with no exception in sight might prove harder

Do you know any circumstances under which the tables would fail to appear for a successful EAR deployment, bearing in mind that when I use Hibernate as the provider (i.e. only changing the <provider> tag in the persistence.xml), I do get tables?

Thanks

Joe
[Message sent by forum member 'teknomad']