users@glassfish.java.net

Re: IOP00710311: (INTERNAL) Worker thread...

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Sun, 04 Jul 2010 23:58:12 PDT

Yes, it is somewhat similar exception but not exactly the same, for example if you left your client application using appserv-rt.jar from GlassFish v2.1 and tried to access EJB deployed in GlassFish v2.1.1.

But can you pls. elaborate the inconsistent state when restaring the domain?

I also tried using jdk6u4 based on this bug report http://bugs.sun.com/view_bug.do?bug_id=6553303 but it didnt help.

As I said, I dont think the appclient is not causing the erratic log because the errors appear right away after restarting the domain and no attempt from the appclient (Swing) yet of connecting to the EJB. Also, this is an intermittent issue.
[Message sent by forum member 'pa2_pupoch']