users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Location of glassfish error page

From: Dominik Dorn <dominik.dorn_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Jun 2010 12:29:58 +0200

the default application gets inherited by every application you deploy, thus
setting a error page there will fetch every 404 on your server.

you have to set this in the default-web.xml. For Glassfish v3 this can be found
like described in here
http://docs.sun.com/app/docs/doc/820-4496/beagc?a=view

for v2 you have to search for it, don't know where to find the file there.

For the clustering thing:
Maybe you have to manually copy the default-web.xml and
the 404 page to every instance of the cluster.

hope that helps.

kind regards,
dominik