users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Location of glassfish error page

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Wed, 09 Jun 2010 02:26:29 PDT

Thanks Dominik for your reply.

I want to specify a custom error page not for a particular application, but for any mistyped url.
 I was able to do it for admin server according to the documentation; setting the following property in the domain.xml.
<property name="send-error_1" value="path=404.html reason=Resource_not_found code=404"/>
This works fine for admin server, but not for cluster instances.
May be I am missing something.

So I was trying for a work around by editing the glassfish default page itself. But I could not find where it comes from.

Appreciate your help.

Thanks
Vivek
[Message sent by forum member 'vivekmv2000']