users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Glassfish/Grizzly freezes when simu requests exceeds req processing threads

From: Oleksiy Stashok <Oleksiy.Stashok_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Fri, 25 Jun 2010 08:33:52 +0200

> I tried changing the timeout to 5 seconds. Nothing changed.
Well, if you load your listeners heavily - 5 seconds timeout won't
change much - that's true.
Is it possible for you to change the app. logic a little bit to avoid
cycling callings between listeners?

For example, is it possible for you to create more listeners, so
instead of this usecase

you'll have

WBR,
Alexey.