users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Bleeding edge...but still :-)

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Fri, 25 Jun 2010 00:24:53 PDT

Hi Laird,

I also have problems with V3.1 b05 & b06. I am running b03, which seems to be the last one that works (never tried b04). When you save the connection pool properties, I see that there is a thing in the log about "nag added, bug filed", and the properties are not saved, so you cannot ping the connection.

I copied the connection pool settings from the working b03 domain.xml into the b06 domain.xml, and at least the properties are there, and the ping works, but ...

From the main "common tasks" page, just press "Deploy an Application", and there is an immediate crash :-

WARNING: StandardWrapperValve[FacesServlet]: PWC1406: Servlet.service() for servlet FacesServlet threw exception
com.sun.jsftemplating.layout.SyntaxException: Handler 'gf.convertListToOptionArray' in event 'beforeCreate' is not declared! Ensure the '_at_Handler' annotation has been defined on the handler Java method, that it has been compiled with the annotation processing tool, and that the resulting 'META-INF/jsftemplating/Handler.map' is located in your classpath (you may need to do a clean build).
        at com.sun.jsftemplating.layout.template.EventParserCommand.readHandler(EventParserCommand.java:225)
        at com.sun.jsftemplating.layout.template.EventParserCommand.process(EventParserCommand.java:158)

So it is kinda unusable.

Regards,
Steve.
[Message sent by forum member 'suttridge_farm']