users@glassfish.java.net

Re: JAX-RS on Glassfish 3.1: _at_EJB injection?

From: Paul Sandoz <Paul.Sandoz_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2010 16:08:37 +0200

On Jun 16, 2010, at 3:05 PM, glassfish_at_javadesktop.org wrote:

> Paul, are you absolutely certain?

Yes.

> Would you mind humoring me and downloading the attachment again
> after refreshing the forum thread?

I have downloaded this:

http://forums.java.net/jive/servlet/JiveServlet/download/56-150524-474485-13380/glassfish-bugs.tar.gz

It is the same as the previous one you attached and i downloaded (the
one with the skinny war).

> Actually, at the risk of angering the forum gods I am attaching it
> again so that I am sure we're talking about the same thing. I
> consistently get a 500 response that indicates that no resources are
> present.

Can you send the server side log?

> I realize I'm imposing on your kind nature; but seriously, I believe
> you'll find that there is a deployment error.

Yes, but it appears i may be getting a different deployment error to
you. Please look at what i wrote here and what steps i took to get it
working:

http://forums.java.net/jive/message.jspa?messageID=474482#474482

Paul.