users@glassfish.java.net

Re: JAX-RS on Glassfish 3.1: _at_EJB injection?

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2010 06:05:54 PDT

Paul, are you absolutely certain? Would you mind humoring me and downloading the attachment again after refreshing the forum thread?

Actually, at the risk of angering the forum gods I am attaching it again so that I am sure we're talking about the same thing. I consistently get a 500 response that indicates that no resources are present.

I realize I'm imposing on your kind nature; but seriously, I believe you'll find that there is a deployment error.

Best,
Laird
[Message sent by forum member 'ljnelson']