users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Displaying something when the client (jws) is starting

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Sat, 08 May 2010 08:13:40 PDT

Hi,

I have tried my project on another computers with different operation systems, but the same version of Glassfish. On one computer(server) with Xubuntu is the splashscreen showing?! But on all clients, but only on some of them?! (clients have same operation system Win7) At this time I'm confused...
But as I've written in my first post, the splashscreen is showed only for short time berfore download. When the client is starting (unpacking it's files), there is nothing on the screen...
[Message sent by forum member 'anaq']