users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Interesting Glassfish crash, probably related to SMTP

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2010 06:48:45 PDT

Dear Alexey,

I spent some hours trying to recreate the problem using a simpler application, but I just can't do it. Not even repeatedly sending a huge number of e-mails from a normal HttpServlet will do.

It seems to be some devilish combination of SipServlet, SMTP and EJB that triggers the problem.

Is there any way how I could enforce dumping of Java core when the Virtual Machine crashes down? Some kind of startup command-line parameters?

Marian
[Message sent by forum member 'mkechlibar']