users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Interesting Glassfish crash, probably related to SMTP

From: Oleksiy Stashok <Oleksiy.Stashok_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2010 16:02:56 +0200

Hi Marian,

when JVM crashes - it usually creates log files [1], so you can try to
look for such a files on your machine (check first current folder and
user home).
If there are no such files - most probably the process was killed by
OS similar to "kill -9".

Pls. let us know if you'll find some logs.

WBR,
Alexey.

[1] hs*.log