users@glassfish.java.net

Re: How to PHP enable your Glassfish Application Server

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2010 08:20:59 PDT

Hi Dominik

Glad to hear you found a fix. After doing a fair bit more testing of my set up i found using Querious to run Wordpress is just a little to unstable for me at the moment. While I managed to get many of the themes to work without fault i had very little luck with the plug-ins. Neither stats nor google analytics plug-ins worked. I suspect it's partly to do with lack of url rewrites. So while i'm still at the early stages I decided to reimage (love vm snapshots!) the server and go with a new option - liferay. Glassfish seems to be well supported with liferay and there is a blog feature which I'll have a look at. Failing that I may have to go with an Apache/Glassfish config to get PHP and jsf support. I do like the Wordpress application so I'll probably give this a go again but for now I'll see what else is out there.

-Garry
[Message sent by forum member 'garryd']