users@glassfish.java.net

Re: [Glassfish Dev] What IDE is able to handle glassfish-svn/trunk?

From: Mr. Gregory Gerard <ggerard_at_mac.com>
Date: Sat, 10 Apr 2010 14:10:47 -0700

try the spring STS distribution of eclipse - maven ships built in and
has worked better for me this way than discrete installations of all
the different plugins. you can install the glassfish plugins manually
later if needed (don't have the link handy but the update site won't
work apparently)

for memory, you might be hosed.