users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Deployment of converged webapp as osgi bundle...

From: Erik Brakkee <erik.brakkee_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 10 Apr 2010 22:58:40 +0200

On Fri, Apr 9, 2010 at 9:39 AM, Sahoo <Sahoo_at_sun.com> wrote:

> Hi Erik,
>

> BTW, why do you enumarete Import-Package in your pom.xml? Does bundle
> plugin not calculate it? Or, is it because it is not considering
> WEB-INF/lib/*.jar while calculating Import-Package statements?
>
> Thanks,
> Sahoo

The problem is that if I leave out the Import-Package configuration, then I
get one import package 'org.wamblee' which is exactly the packages of the
classes that are part of the war. So I have to specify these dependencies
explicitly.

Another issue is that if I use the bundle plugin to build the war instead of
the war plugin, then I get way too many dependencies (including junit!,
which is strange because it really is in the test scope).

I think I will have a look at the bug you reported and try to add my small
web application as an example to the bug.