users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Does glassfish-embedded support jsr 330 (javax.inject)?

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Tue, 06 Apr 2010 14:16:23 PDT

> Do you get any errors? JSR 330 classes are included
> in
> glassfish-embedded and I'd think they should be
> supported the same.

Hi, thanks for reply. I have no errors, just nulled references that were not injected by CDI and NullPointerException's:(. Seems that in my case (glassfish embedded 3.0) CDI does not work. I will try to make the project more compact to isolate the case, but it seems that CDI does not work in my project. I am not aware that this is known problem.
[Message sent by forum member 'jszczepankiewicz']