users@glassfish.java.net

AMX/JMX query of sun-ejb-jar.xml attribute values

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Tue, 06 Apr 2010 14:11:25 PDT

I am trying to find the correct way to use AMX or JMX to retrieve the value of max-pool-size for a MessageDrivenBean instance. I want to be able to set this value at deployment time and the code be able to retrieve the current setting. I have found the correct ObjectName to read the attribute from X-MDBContainerConfig, but this is the global value if not overridden by the sun-ejb-jar.xml. I cannot find a valid ObjectName for my beans instance. Thanks in advance for any help.
[Message sent by forum member 'geturnerlmco']