users@glassfish.java.net

Re: documentation for osgi extensions?

From: Alexis Moussine-Pouchkine <alexis.mp_at_sun.com>
Date: Tue, 06 Apr 2010 23:01:38 +0200

I haven't checked the docs but...
- for EJB's as OSGi bundles, Sahoo's blog is the closest thing to "documentation" - http://weblogs.java.net/blog/ss141213/archive/2010/03/30/ejb-osgi-service-demo-eclipsecon (and others posts). This is work in progress and will require a recent build of GlassFish.
- for injecting OSGi declarative services into Java EE managed objects, try http://blogs.sun.com/dochez/entry/glassfish_v3_extensions_part_4 (works with GlassFish v3 final).

hth,
-Alexis