users@glassfish.java.net

Re: JMSJCA with Spring

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2010 15:38:37 PDT

I haven't used JMSJCA with Spring myself, so I'm not of much help.

>It seems that CAPS may be using JMS 1.0.2, could that be correct?
CAPS assumes that the JMS provider is 1.0.2; this will work with 1.0 and with 1.1 JMS providers. JMSJCA also prefers to use 1.0.2 over 1.1 whenever possible, e.g. for inbound message delivery, it will use QueueConnection and TopicConnection rather than the 1.1 Connection interface.

HTH,
Frank
[Message sent by forum member 'fkieviet']