users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Problem porting Enterprise App from GF2ur2 to GF3

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2010 08:26:40 PDT

batzee,

It took 2 days for me looking for documentation, googling etc without finding an answer to this problem. Did you solve yours ?
My application is a book example destined to EJB 3.0 with glassfish v2. I first tried v2 and I'm now trying to update it to the v3 version. Can't find a solution... The stack trace is the same as yours.
I can give you my structure (a summary) :

-----
The main project OpenExchange
MANIFEST.MF : empty class path

----
The JWS project OpenExchangeClient
MANIFEST.MF : ClassPath = ObjectExchangeEJB.jar + ObjctExchangeUP.jar
.classpath : ObjectExchangeEJB + ObjectExchangeUP
+ org.eclipse.jst.server.core.container/com.sun.enterprise.jst.server.runtimeTarget/GlassFish v3 Java EE 6
+ org.eclipse.jdt.launching.JRE_CONTAINER/org.eclipse.jdt.internal.debug.ui.launcher.StandardVMType/jre6
----
The EJB project OpenExchangeEJB
MANIFEST.MF : ClassPath = ObjectExchangeUP.jar
.classpath : ObjectExchangeUP + same links to JEE 6 as above
----
The persistence project : OpenExchangeUP
MANIFEST.MF : empty classpath
persistence.xml provider : org.eclipse.persistence.jpa.PersistenceProvider
.classpath : eclipse.fproj.jdt.libprov.osgi/jpt.jpa + same links to JEE 6 as above
----
The Web project : OpenEwchangeWeb
MANIFEST.MF : ObjectExchangeEJB.jar + ObjectExchangeUP.jar
web.xml : params : com.sun.faces.verifyObjects ; com.sun.faces.validateXml ; javax.faces.CONFIG_FILES ; javax.faces.STATE_SAVING_METHOD ; facelets.LIBRARIES ; Faces Servlet = javax.faces.webapp.FacesServlet ; MyFacesExtensionsFilter = org.apache.myfaces.webapp.filter.ExtensionsFilter
I have some libraries here :
ObjectExchangeWeb/WebContent/WEB-INF/lib/tomahawk-1.1.9.jar in web projet
and other in global project ObjectExchange/EarContent/
I removed them from build path to test if something differs for deployment, but the stack trace remains the same.
For your information, I'm using Eclipse IDE.
Hope I was human readable, and thanks a lot for any clue.
I hope I'm human readable...
[Message sent by forum member 'laps']