users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Instability using Gklassgfish and Openlaszlo

From: Oleksiy Stashok <Oleksiy.Stashok_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2010 12:02:01 +0100

Ok, I dont see any problem in config. Filecache is also disable there.

>> In order to take php out of the equation, I ve created a static
XML documents and launch my application :
>> i don t get an error message but some of the product image are not
displayed, and the products image not displayed is at random (each
time i launch the application i get different results) !!!
please correct, if I'm wrong. This static XML document is still
getting passed throw your application, right? It's not some static
resource put into GF/domains/domain1/docroot folder?

If the above is true - can you pls. construct the resulting html page,
put it to GF/domains/domain1/docroot folder and check if you'll still
see inconsistency, when requesting that static html page?

Thanks.

Alexey.