users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Instability using Gklassgfish and Openlaszlo

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2010 18:17:58 PDT

Hey Oleksiy

first of all thanks for helping me.

I will give more details about it because i think my explanation was not clear :
- the XML file is not in the docrroot directory but in C:\glassfishv3\glassfish\domains\domain1\applications\openlaszlo-4.7.0\my-apps
it is used by my OpenLaszlo application when the application is launched to retrieve data on products and display them (an runtime)

- I put my XML file in the docroot folder and tried to open it and guess what i had an error message : incorrect character found

so i will investigate but even if this is the rootcause, why sometimes data are correctly used by OpenLaszlo, sometimes not, with the same file !

That s why i think there is a parameter on glassfish that must be finetuned (maybe threads ?)
[Message sent by forum member 'blackdalhia']