users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Reg: Appclient main method in Glassfish V3

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2010 22:55:01 PDT

Hi,

    Sorry for phrasing the question wrong . I wanted to know under which jar and what exactly is the class name that holds the appclient main method in Glassfish v3 . Here the scenario is my client wants us to use Glassfish v3 on Glassfish v2 . In the process of migration we need the exact main method containing class path of the appclient . I have tried using the same path as of Glassfish v2 but I see NoclassDefination error . What I learned by googling is some of the appclient jars in Glassfish v2 have been merged into a single jar in glassfish v3 . Please correct me if am wrong . Thanks for your response and I look forward for your valuable suggestions and help .
[Message sent by forum member 'akidi']