users@glassfish.java.net

my apache load balancer plugin keeping restart (reinitialize) ???

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2010 22:03:22 PDT

my cluster and load balancer running , looks OK, but , after some times refresh the page in browser , lb plugin down .

the apache log show that , when the http request come, the plugin was restart ,what the problem?

this log show every time once page is refreshed
[Tue Mar 23 12:55:24 2010] [warn] lb.configurator: XML_VALIDATOR_WARNING: Cookies will not be rewritten by web server. All cookie updates will be handled by application server. If you are using older version of application server, then failover will not work.
[Tue Mar 23 12:55:24 2010] [warn] lb.runtime: RNTM2019: Daemon http://tc_5_152:38080 has been intialized.
[Tue Mar 23 12:55:24 2010] [warn] lb.runtime: RNTM2019: Daemon https://tc_5_152:38181 has been intialized.
[Tue Mar 23 12:55:24 2010] [warn] lb.runtime: RNTM2019: Daemon http://tc_5_152:38081 has been intialized.
[Tue Mar 23 12:55:24 2010] [warn] lb.runtime: RNTM2019: Daemon https://tc_5_152:38182 has been intialized.
[Tue Mar 23 12:55:24 2010] [warn] lb.runtime: RNTM2019: Daemon http://10.11.5.58:38080 has been intialized.
[Message sent by forum member 'dean_chen']