users@glassfish.java.net

Re: How to restart a connection pool?

From: Shalini Muthukrishnan <Shalini.Muthukrishnan_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2010 10:26:55 +0530

You could use the Flush connection pool feature to re-initialize all
connections in the pool. All connections in the pool are recreated and
pool is brought back to the steady pool size.

The existing live connections are destroyed and the existing
transactions must be retired as they would be lost. If you want to kill
the aged connections in the pool, this is a feature to use.

asadmin flush-connection-pool <pool-name> CLI command can be used for
this purpose. In the admin console, you can find a Flush button.

HTH,
Shalini.