users@glassfish.java.net

Re: windows installer doesn't work

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2010 21:16:54 PDT

Hi Tematodeo,

I am having the same problem as you.
I also tried in different machines with winXP sp3 (32 bit) (clean machines, without any previous instalation), jdk 1.06_18 and also tried to set the jdk, JAVA_HOME....

Nothing happens only the c:\glassfishv3 appear on my computer.

I tried sges-v3-windows and glassfish-v3-windows (downloaded at least 6 times on different machines)

Here, the splash screen appear and then the blue animation ... and just close on the 2nd screen "Lauching javaTM 2 runtime enviromet"

Did you find a solution?

obs.: the v2 installer works fine.
[Message sent by forum member 'javanoide']