users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Configuring An Embedded Connector

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2010 23:31:08 PDT

jmsra is a pre-deployed RAR (readily available in a GlassFish installation) and hence we are able to create connection factories (pools) based on jmsra.
Even for a standalone RAR, it is not possible to create a connection pool without deploying the RAR.
Probably your requirement is not clear to me :
"I want to be able to access properties previously set up in the application server, from an embedded RAR.
"
You can still create a resource-adapter-config for an embedded RAR prior to .ear(that has the .rar) deployment.
Can you elaborate ?
[Message sent by forum member 'jr158900' (Jagadish.Ramu_at_Sun.com)]