users@glassfish.java.net

Glassfish backup/restore problem: where are my files

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2010 08:30:28 PST

Dear All
In my Zone A (solaris 10 box) I do a backup of my glassfish env. (tar gf.tgz /opt/glassfish) the DB the glassfish connects to is on a different machine.

I copy and unpack the archive in Zone B, start my app. connect to it.... No probs...except that the files I had uploaded (in the app in Zone A) can no longer be opened as if they had never been taken in the archive.

Has anyone ever had the same issue ?
Are there any config files I should be checking....

Thanks
Vince
[Message sent by forum member 'vincentr' (vincent.ribeaud_at_gmail.com)]