users@glassfish.java.net

Digest authentication with Glassfish

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2010 07:37:37 PST

Help me...
    I need implement a security authentication without use the HTTPS protocol, thus I thought use the Digest Authentication in my web application (with Glassfish)... I tried, but today I read the following article wich say that the Glassfish do not support the Digest Authentication.
    Is it true? If yes, how do I can implement one "security authentication" with glassfish, without HTTPS? DIGEST authentication allows use of encrypted passwords, how do I use encryption without DIGEST authentication? Is the SailFin project a good option? How do use the SailFil?

Help me...

Excuse my english... Thank very much...
[Message sent by forum member 'part_secret' (part_secret_at_yahoo.com.br)]