users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Unable to use annotations that refer to classes that cannot be loaded

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2010 07:35:52 PST

I get the same issue. I found it occurs when using Glassfish on Win2008 when I try to deploy a web applicaiton that has a web service and has a web service client.
So if I create a WS app, no problem.
The moment I add a web service client (the web sevice I call is also on the same app server), redeployment fails the applicaiton is undeployed.
code written in Netbeans 6.7.1, deployed using the glassfish GUI admin.
[Message sent by forum member 'ekinzle' (eric.kinzle_at_advocatehealth.com)]