users@glassfish.java.net

Re: glassfish hangs and stops accepting connections

From: Oleksiy Stashok <Oleksiy.Stashok_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2010 14:39:07 +0100

When you see GF hung, are other listeners (not ssl) are still
accessible, let's say on port 8080?

Anyway, please send a GF threads dump, when you see it rejecting
connections.

I usually take it using following steps:

1) ps -A | grep java
     for find GF pid
2) kill -3 pid

then check jvm.log whether it has threads dump and send here :)

Thanks.

WBR,
Alexey.