users@glassfish.java.net

glassfish hangs and stops accepting connections

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2010 05:27:37 PST

We have a web service running as an ejb in a glassfish server.
The service runs in https mode. It receives files fragmented in 250kb parts from 4 different clients.
The glassfish is running into a centos 4.

After a few days, sometimes after a few hours, the server starts rejecting connections. We've monitored the server with a jconsole and we didn't found any change in memory, cpu, threads or quantity of classes instanced before or after it hangs.

Does anyone knows what may be going on?
Or does any one have a clue about any other application or method we cab use to continuing monitoring?

Thanks
[Message sent by forum member 'aachkar' (aachkar_at_fnr.gub.uy)]