users@glassfish.java.net

Removing Glassfish Web Server Standalone

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Tue, 09 Mar 2010 16:58:22 PST

Hi,

I mistakenly installed the wrong versionof Glassfish Web Server 10 on my system. In particular, I ran the updatetool and it seems to have installed a bunch of stuff. I cannot figure out how to uninstall it... There seems to be a whole bunch of daemon processes running now, but I'm not sure which ones it touched. There doesn't seem to be any uninstall script available. What should I do?

I used the following Glassfish version from here:
webspace-for-gfv2
[Message sent by forum member 'zzzz8' (zzzz8_at_netzero.net)]