users@glassfish.java.net

Re: EJB3 and CORBA client

From: Dies Koper <diesk_at_fast.au.fujitsu.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Mar 2010 10:39:18 +1100

It might be easier if you first start with an EJB2 application and a
Corba client. Use the EJB2 Remote interface to your bean to generate an
IDL file, from which you can generate the C stubs.
The JDK has a tool to generate the IDL files (rmic -idl).
The CORBA implementation you use in your C++ client should have a tool
to generate the stubs from it.

I think you definitely need to have (EJB2 style) home and remote
interfaces for your EJB3 application to make it accessible from a CORBA
client.

If the above doesn't help, you could try giving us more details. (what
did you try, why/how did it fail?) Or wait for someone to provide a
working sample of course :)

Good luck,
Dies