users@glassfish.java.net

RE: Deploying apps

From: Eve Pokua <gorgeous65_at_msn.com>
Date: Mon, 1 Mar 2010 17:45:02 +0000

Hi,

Are you deploying it into another PC (it on a real server) ?

Are you using IDE perhaps netbeans?

If you, please note that deploying the application keeps the application server

and location details, which may not necessary be the same from one PC to another.

You may want to try creating another project / Application - with the same project name,

then copy your java and any other files into the appropriate dir/ folders of the project

or application. YOu can then deploy it again. Hopefully, it should work.

Thanks

eve