users@glassfish.java.net

Start Cluster with GF 2.1.1. is slower then with GF 2.1

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Wed, 31 Mar 2010 05:02:23 PDT

Hi,

we have migrated GF 2.1p05 to GF 2.1.1p03. Since this update the start of our 4 clusters with 30 JVM instances lasts more than 20 times longer, because the DAS server is starting all instances in serial mode. Even if we start the instances not with start-cluster but with start-instance in differen shells, the DAS server is doing this only in serial mode. GF 2.1p05 has started the instances of a cluster parallel and also has called 2 or more start-instances parallel.

Is there a way to make the DAS server work in "parallel" mode again?

thx Alex
[Message sent by forum member 'asomardi']