users@glassfish.java.net

Re: ScatteredArchive + persistence = NPE (GF 3.0)

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2010 09:38:44 PDT

Thanks.
That's what I suspected, but because ScatteredArchive's contructor is private (and there is no public/protected default constructor), I thought this class was not meant to be extended and that there was another way.
I thought I'd better ask before cutting&pasting the whole class jut to override one method method...

What surprised me is that 3.1 has the same issue. So I'm not sure when scattered wars will be fully supported.

vincent
[Message sent by forum member 'toto_laricot']