users@glassfish.java.net

Re: glassfish memory leak? ConcurrentLinkedQueue

From: Oleksiy Stashok <Oleksiy.Stashok_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2010 16:42:31 +0200

well, it's just my guess.
I've already seen ConcurrentLinkedQueue to leak Nodes, that's why in
Grizzly we changed the type of the working queue.
As for the LinkedBlockingQueue Nodes - I still hope it's not a leak,
but just "many Nodes created", which will be cleaned by GC.

So, if it's possible, can you investigate behavior of the patched GF a
little bit longer to make sure Nodes are really leaking and really
inside Selector class?

Thanks.

WBR,
Alexey.