users@glassfish.java.net

Re: glassfish memory leak? ConcurrentLinkedQueue

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2010 05:26:43 PDT

We've tried the grizzly update a second time and since easter there hasn't occured any exception! Thanks for your help.

The thing with LinkedBlockingQueue Nodes is, the server generates about 60 mb of those objects and it stays at this point. Thats ok...

Right know, we've got another problem. We use a c# client to make http requests to the server. Sometimes those requests break and an exception is thrown. Due to a test tool, we know that out of 10 requests about 1 or 2 break.

The exception says that nomore data can be written into the connection, because the host system broke the connection.

But the java code in our glassfish server is executed from start till end without exception.

Any hint on that?

At the moment, we don't know how to find that error on the glassfish side...
[Message sent by forum member 'kimschneider']