users@glassfish.java.net

Default Realm

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2010 06:47:15 PDT

Hi,

I need to change the Default file realm for a webservices in Glassfish made into a WebApplication. I currently do the authentication by SOAP Header message and everything goes well.

I've been trying to change WSDL, web.xml and sun-web.xml in order to make webservice work with HTTP basic authentication. It's not that I want because SOAP header authentication doesn't work anymore even if realm goes well.

I read in this forum that i shoud make an EAR project and modify application.xml.
After did it, I've been trying to change application.xml withous success.

Could you please how can I do that?

Thanks.

Umberto Zanatta
[Message sent by forum member 'umbertoz']