users@glassfish.java.net

Re: glassfish memory leak? ConcurrentLinkedQueue

From: Oleksiy Stashok <Oleksiy.Stashok_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2010 15:39:12 +0200

I'm a little bit confused.

Looks like in the beginning you had problems with
ConcurrentLinkedQueue#Node leak, right?

Then, after applying the patch you see
LinkedBlockingQueue#Node leak, which is mostly caused by
sun.nio.ch.SelectorImpl.select()

The problem is that patch doesn't change the type of queue in
sun.nio.ch.SelectorImpl, so the same LinkedBlockingQueue#Nodes had to
be created even without the patch. Can you pls. check that?

Thanks.

WBR,
Alexey.