users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Problem porting Enterprise App from GF2ur2 to GF3

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Mon, 29 Mar 2010 00:50:23 PDT

Hi,

You will find an answer and a demo for your question in these

"Standalone client of GlassFish v3" thread:
http://forums.java.net/jive/message.jspa?messageID=391180#391180

"appclient doesn't work" thread:
http://forums.java.net/jive/message.jspa?messageID=394132#394132

but will not working on Windows jus only unix or linux !

I ported our pilot OpenSwing based application from NBv6.7/GFv2.1/ELv1.2 to NBv6.8/GFv3/ELv2, but it working only our Debian and Ubuntu Linuxes not on any Windows platforms!
On the Windows platforms (XP/Vista/7) is buildable and deployable but not runnable see in "appclient doesn't work" thread.

Attila.
[Message sent by forum member 'aszomor']