users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Problem porting Enterprise App from GF2ur2 to GF3

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Fri, 26 Mar 2010 04:43:33 PDT

For the HelloApplication.ear :

It's weight is 10 Ko in the case I have two separated modules, one for Persistence, one for EJB structure.

It's weight is about 9Mo in the cas I have merged those two projects in one.

In the first case, it seems that EclipseLink libraries are not bundled. I can't understand what Eclipse is doing...
In the second case, I need to specify, in the persistence.xml file, each (one) class in the persistence-unit ; I did not need that when I was using glassfish v2.1... Strange.
[Message sent by forum member 'laps']