users@glassfish.java.net

GlassFish for Firefox Plufin

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2010 21:43:32 PDT

For my firefox plugin, I have a container. It doesn't do anything but it allows us to add functionality as we need it. This is just for illustration and there is nothing to add here yet.

I have a GF server now running on my VPS. I can use that for testing.
For the Firefox plugin, I'm writing using Javascript. We need to be able to call services presented on the glassfish server from the javascript code which is the plugin to the firefox client. I have a plugin 'template' we can use for testing also.

As a secondary thing, how can the plugin authenticate itself with the GF service.
[Message sent by forum member 'aashrey88']