users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Problems with GFv3 and OSGI Web bundle

From: Sahoo <Sahoo_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2010 21:11:37 -0700

I am actually traveling and hardly had any time to look into this. I
will try to find some time to look into it and get back. I was not sure
if you still had issues, because I saw someone recommending not to do
certain things in the app. So, I assumed that addressed your issue as
well. I guess I was wrong.

Thanks,
Sahoo