users@glassfish.java.net

Re: ACC003: Couldn't establish a JMS Connection Factory

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2010 05:49:25 PDT

Hi Tim,

Let's continue with the last update since the cut & past function didn't include the rest of the question I was getting to.

It appears that the reason why the following statements would worked in <INSTALL>/javaeetutorial5/examples/jms/simple/producer project and not in my Netbeans created Java Enterprise Application Client only (works in EAR with the same code in Application Client sub-project) project was because the former was not created as an application client application, but as a Java Standard application in Netbeans:

public class CustomerproducerApplicationClient {

    @Resource(mappedName = "jms/customerConnectionFactory")
    private static ConnectionFactory customerQueueConnectionFactory;

        public void sendJMSMessageToMyQueue(Object messageData) throws JMSException {

        [b]connection = customerQueueConnectionFactory.createConnection();[/b]
    }
}

In other word, I am interested to find out how this tutorial was created which appears to be a non-application client (non Java EE 5) application yet still retained its own container (able to carry out dependency-injection of connection factory) as well as consisting of application server deployment targets.

Thanks in advance,

Jack
[Message sent by forum member 'htran_888']