users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Java Socket Programming issue, if Launch from Glashfish Admin Console

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2010 02:17:20 PDT

from separate class (SystemFailureLogger), but it simple, and I think thats not the problem,..

public class Main
{

    public static void main(String[] args)
    {
         System.out.println(new SystemFailureLogger().checkSocket(1, "127.0.0.1", 5432, 1000);
    }

}

I don't have postgre server so it should be dead port. but it return alive if it Launch from glashfish,..working (return dead) if it run (right click RUN) from Net Bean.
of course I also check it on another ip and port,..
[Message sent by forum member 'eye8']